Content available from photovalley.com can be either Rights Managed (RM) or Royalty Free (RF).
After you have added one or more RM images to your shopping cart you must first set the usage for
the images. This can be done by following these steps:
- Click 'Shopping cart'.
- If there are RM images in your shopping cart a button 'Set usage' will be available, click this button.
- A new window will open where you can define the usage (see below) for the image.
- Check the 'Apply these usage settings to all Rights Managed images in shopping cart.' checkbox if you want to do so.
- Press the 'Set Usage' button
You can do this for each RM image in your shopping card individualy or use the 'Apply these usage settings to all
Rights Managed images in shopping cart.' function as explained above.
When you define the usage you should specify:
- the product What product(s) are you going to produce using the image. (e.g., calendar, greeting cards, etc.)
- county(ies) Were is the product going to be sold. (e.g., Belgium, U.S., Europe, etc.)
- duration How long do you want the rights to this image. (e.g., 1 year, etc.)
- size How large should the image be delivered.
For more information on Rights Managed see the RM section of the help pages.
Copyright © 2018 - 2019 PhotoValley. All Rights Reserved...